October 6, 2008

Holiday's activities!

It's oledi one week i dun on9, watch tv(i kinda shocked wen i saw tv showing a certain drama tat i like), shopping n etc...

Guess wat i did 4 the whole one week holiday??



Haha... i work as a PROMOTER at JUSCO BANDAR BARU KLANG!!! hehe....

it's reli fun working at there but the 'BLUE WAVES' is just like the prefect at skul... they have to 'molest'(body check) b4 letting out for break n etc... scare us steal stuff from the shopping centre...

let me introduce my new frens...


From left me, ah mey n see wee...
ah mey is a reli cool n nice gal... as i working there i din met my supervisor at all... at the last day, she guide us to keep all the remaining stock... thanks to her... o else ash n i cant go bak home b4 11 o'clock... she is oso a storyteller... she told us all the life experience n lots more... i reli like all the story that she tell...
See Wee is the promoter at next stall oso selling bag... we reli enjoyed ourself there although we just knew each other just a few days... see wee n i loves to talk bout ash n her 'apple' who work at VJ jeans... haha...
working at Jusco is reli a very good life experience 4 me... i met lots of ppl there... understand the process of selling n keeping all our stock...
N the most important, I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PROMOTER'S FEELING OUT THERE!!! I SALUTE U GUYS! I MEAN U GUYS CAN STAND 12 HOURS A DAY!

No comments: