October 12, 2008

Me, myself n i


Wat do u think bout me?
-Ugly?!
-Bitchy?!
-Stupid?!
-Useless?!

Nowadays i'm reli confuse of myself, frens n every single things happen around me...
I reli dunno how to face it...
I felt my fren don like me becoz i'm ugly n got a boyfren... Wat's wrong of having a boyfren??
I never knew that they are so narrow minded... Yes, u might had a happy family to love u... think 4 others...
Now onli i realised that my fren is so selfish...(just wat i'm thinking rite now)

As for conclusion, i wil live my live happily n don care wat those ppl think n say bout...


ZEE YENG is still ZEE YENG no matter wat happen!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dun think you are ugly or bitchy or wateva. I think you are way prettier than those other bitches who only know how to daydream about marrying rich old man and wait for the old man to die. China mui bitches.

They suck and you rock. Dont ever think that you are worse than them becuz they are so dumb they probably don't even know how to spell their own name.

If girls are graded like exam papers. I would say that guys think this way:

paper1 = looks
paper2 = brains

If paper1 pass
But paper2 fail
You fail

If paper1 fail,
But paper2 pass
You pass

But if paper2 pass
And paper1 pass
You get A+
All the guys will bow at your feet

To me,
You pass paper1 and 2 full marks

Muax,
xoxo

Anonymous said...

By the way, I dun hate 'He-who-must-not-be-named'

I just don't like the way he treats you. But I still respect your decision.

I'll give you a BIG BIG MUAH so don't be angry at your "friends" okay?