November 8, 2008

Nowhere...

First of all, i felt left out...
Y?
I dunno!!! now i'm just wanna express out my feelings here... that's the uses of blog to me now...
i seriously dunno wat to say....
every1 pissed me off...
all friends turn over me which make me feel down...
and lots more...
my grandpa's health is worse day by day... i cant wait to meet him next week... i miss him so much... he cant recognize any1 now... although the time i spent with him all sum up together is not even a year... i live so far away from him... he live at KEDAH n i'm here KLANG...
3 years or 1 year once only we wl go visit him... wat to do... my parents are doing business... they are the backbone of the restaurant... if they din open 4 business a week, the 'rugi kasar' is bout 3 to 4 thousand...
haihz... money is important so is family n FRIENDS!!!

No comments: