November 21, 2008

Holiday trips... I think?!

Monday i went to Kedah to visit my grandpa... He's sick rite now... He cant recognize us tooo... cant move n eat... so sad... I think he reli suffer at this kind of condition.... even doctor cant do anything... he dont have diabetes or high blood pressure... it's old ppl de sickness d...

First day...
We ate our breakfast-bah kut teh before we start our journey... it takes bout 5 to 6 hours to reach there from Klang... My mum drive so fast... the road sign wrote 110km/h but my mum speed up to 120-130km/h... so scary...
When we reached there, my dad go met his fren 1st... uncle brought us to a restaurant for lunch... we had siamese style lunch wit 'nasi minyak'... then we head to my grandpa's house... i reli felt sad wen met him... cant do anything... at grandpa's house, we ate biscuit and lots more... cox ntg to do... bout 4 o'clock... we go find a hotel to stay 4 a nite...(grandpa's house not enough room for us).... after checked in, dad bring us go eat again... ouch... so full man... then we rest 4 a while... at nite 8 o'clock go grandpa's house again... my uncle suggest to bring us go for steamboat but we rejected it... I'm still full... then at nite-11p.m. had our supper(like dinner got fish, rice, chicken and etc...) at dad's fren restaurant...

Second day....
Early in the morning, we had 'dim sum' for our breakfast... then we visit a Buddhist temple before to grandpa's house...
*i reli pray sincerely... i believe that GOD exist....

then we had our lunch before heading to Penang to visit my grandmum(hard to explain)...
it's takes bout an hour to reach penang...

*a very small star cruise... haha...
wen we reached grandmum's house, my uncle told us that is no room before 4 o'clock in the evening... since we had ntg to do.... my dad brought us to another Buddhist Temple...

*at the entrance of the temple...

*the sleeping/lying Buddha...

*tried to be as cheeky as the statue... haha...

After visiting the temple, we went to a biscuit shop next to the temple to buy some biscuit...
*i look greedy... hehe...

Then we went to Gurney Drive to have pre-dinner... my dad is hungry d... we ate penang laksa... yummy.... rest at hotel... then dinner wit grandmum, uncles, aunties n cousins... We ate lots kind of food... it's cost bout RM900++... So expensive... My uncle spend us... Thanks to him!!!
We went back to hotel after that... so tiring... i suggest to my aunt to have 'Starbucks' as our supper... as a good ending of the day... haha...

*my ah yee paid for me... Tofnut Latte...

Third day...
We had breakfast at mamak wit my 3rd uncle... Then he brought us to the 'Toy Museum'...

*the entrance...

*my brother the prince, me the princess... haha...

I met...

*Jack Sparrow...

*Superman...

*The Shrek and lots more... It's the largest toy museum in the world... Things i like the most in the museum is...

*Harry Potter chess set...
and...*Andy Lau-so cute...

*The toilet is so cool... haha...

We had lunch wit our 3rd uncle before going bak to Klang...

Lastly...

-Thanks to my 2nd uncle(the one at the rite is his daughter) for the dinner...
-Thanks to my 3rd uncle(the one in the middle is his daughter) for bringing us around Penang...
Thank u so much!!!

p/s: after looking at Penang school contruction, i reli wanna study there!!! It's so nice man... after this trip... i reli feel my body weight is gaining... coz i ate alot... haha...


1 comment:

William said...

Hello pretty charming gurl. Your profile is really intresting and thanks for the comment on my couple pics. And umm can we be friends?