December 31, 2008

Lots Of STUFF!!!

I seriously mean lots of stuff to say....

Firstly...
>The power of love...
OMG!!! Power of love reli changed ppl from head to toe... U shud know wat I mean... A guy/gal will change the appearance especially, or personality to win he/she heart...

2ndly...
>School is goona reopen... holiday gonna end soon... I DOWAN!!! When school reopen, I'll be at 4Sc2... So sad... I dropped class... Some of you will be like, U're sad? That's impossible la... WTH?! Why cant I sad?

3rdly...
>Last year(31/12/08), I went shopping with J-nel at Jusco Bukit Raja... We went in Pizza Hut for lunch... Coz it kinda cheaper than other restaurant in Jusco...
At first, we stand at the door to find a place but we couldn't and nobody serve us too... Then, got 2 gals went upstairs... We followed them too... After that, we sat there for the 10 mins... Then, I raised my hand and ask someone to order... The guy heard that... Ask us to 'tunggu'. We saw a waiter, washing hand for 10mins after that continue to stail his hand... WTF?!
10 mins later... One waiter came, asked us to 'tunggu'... Again... We wait...
Suddenly... A waitress serve the breadstick for us... Fuck her... We told her we haven even order oso... WTH?! Then we straight away stand up and walked away... Fuck them all...

Lastly...
>HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Bye 2008!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Wow!!! I from last year till now haven bath yet le... So Hou liao... haha...^-^

-I just found out that today I 'SHOULD' go station one by sumone's blog... What The Hell?!
Y i DON'T KNOW bout it?! *angry* Fuck!!!

1 comment:

William said...

There is very nice about u I like ur blog and ur pics u are cute