December 1, 2008

Confuse?!

If u read my previous post, u guys will knw that i went bak to my hometown to visit my grandpa who is reli sick...

And now...
He passed away d... i reli felt so sad... we oledi expected it but i dun expect it to happen so fast...
I received a call from my aunt sunday nite... luckily my parents oledi endded the business of the day... So we have to rush bak to Kedah asap... I was shock when i answered the call... coz my aunt is crying and i cant reli get wat she's talking about...
The funeral went smoothly deduct the quarelling of my dad's sibling... Before my grandpa pass away, he oledi said he wanna follow the 'Teow Chew' way so funeral... For ur info, chinese's funeral got lots of law to follow... that's y they keep quarelling... Before they send my grandpa to be cremate, they quarell again... haihz...
Then, today morning we go to collect the bone of my grandpa... the ppl there said they get almost 70-80% of my grandpa's bone... So lucky... because my grandpa never fall sick b4 wen he is still alive...
This is a reli live experience of mine as this is the 1st time i invovled in funeral...

I reli miss my grandpa... I reli regret i din spend enough time wit him... we din even have a long talk after all... i live in Klang and my grandpa at Kedah... I oso not reli knw how to speak 'Teow Chew', so i cant reli talk to my grandpa... I reli REGRET!!!!

1 comment:

Jo-Yee said...

My condolences to your Granddad.

:) Missss u. :)