March 6, 2009

Selfishness...

First of all, I wanna talk bout result 1st... I'm satisfied with my result and i'm in the top 5... That's wat i aimed for when i 1st entered the class... My mum don believe me... So when i told her I'm in the 2nd class she was like say, Ele... 2nd class top 5 onli... But she said she wanna buy me a necklace not from pasar la... A real one... hehe...

My topic today...
Yea... Everyone is selfish in this stupid world...
Sometimes I reli regret being nice to some1 who don deserve it...
I should be selfish one day o for the rest of my life...
Who care bout other ppl perception towards me...
So what?!
That's my life!!!
I'm reli pissed off!

2 comments:

Hitori said...

thx for saying that im stupid im stupid!!!!

Hitori said...

ok i admit...i rly talk a bit bad bout her in my blog..but i edi removed it wat..if u read back i bet u cant find a single one that i talk bad bout her.im just saying how i remmeber wat we did last time and then how sad i was.

if u rly think im still talking bad bout her i rly cant help it lo.anything i do ppl always say im bad.its ok wan

then,im trying to change d...i also tried to leave her alone.or else y wud i block her?its not bcz i duwan to get hurt i also duwan to let her face me anymore.she said she cant face me i also cant do anything.im rly trying to change..but then she never want me anymore..i asked few times..still cant..wat can i do?haiz

im writing at my blog not to talk bad bout her..im saying how my feelings are.i hope u dun misunderstand