March 21, 2009

Yea!!!

Today I wake up early in the morning and get ready to Xin Yi's house...
Then we headed to the driving skul...
The guy, Steve quite good-looking le... haha...
We waited for quite a long time...
We some more purposely talk loud loud so that he realise that we're there d...
XY and I keep talking then suddenly he come out and say, Both of u still dowan go ar?
I was like saying we are waiting for u le....

Conclusion= I PASS MY UNDANG THEORY TEST!!! With the marks 44/50... haha...
So proud...

After that XY and I went to KP to have our brunch at Old Town...
We eat, we chat and we laugh...
Enjoying... hehe...
Then we walk around... quite boring actually... Like the 7 days holiday, out of 5 day we went to kp...

U blindfold me, I oso can walk myself to certain shop...
But we still enjoy ourselve...

No comments: