November 29, 2009

Chilling...

It was so random that 5 of us, Shu Ee, Ashley, Mich, Tric and I went out to mamak for chilling on Friday nite... I got reli bored when studying bio at home... Then, I sms-ed with Ash about some stuff and I just ajak her for mamaking... She said Ok straight away and she ajak the other 3 ppl out... So, we met at mamak at 9:30p.m. We chat... Laugh... Giggle... All the way...

Then, we talked about some creppy incident our friends had before... It kinda freak me out because I'm gonna drive myself home alone... But they don care and keep talk about that...
It really fun hanging with them... We can talked lots of stuff without boundaries... Even the person that we don like is da same... lol...

Without realising the time, it oledi 12 and I kept asking them to leave... They don care about me and continue with their conversation... Poor me... I know it's still early but I'm driving alone!!! haihz... After some times, Ash cant stand me anymore longer and ask to pay for our drinks.... But still, after paying she continue to talk again with Shu Ee...

When we gonna walk towards our car, Ash was so random and ask us to stay over at her house... I was like WHAT?! What the hell is going on now? SPM not even over yet... I really wanna stay over but I scare my mum will blow off if she knew that the next morning... lol... All of them was so random and say yes... But it already ! in the morning when we leave mamak... We reli damn siao... But I do enjoy myself... I gonna die at home with my books any time soon if I din go out for a long time...

2 comments:

ashley1812 said...

hahaha... we are memang very random and siao.

Zee Yeng said...

yea...
love this moment...
we wouldnt have it when are out to the society and work...