November 27, 2009

Crapping

As u guys know, my life always full of fun, gossips, and etc...
If u guys still rmb, I written one post before saying that got a girl, called my bf to fetch her to somewhere? Yea... That girl... Lol... I have been angry that girl for quite a long time d... Not that she called my bby, but there's still alot of thing going on between us till I cant really accept a fake friend like her...

I still rmb few months ago, she wrote about me is her blog... It's really mean and I felt really hurt from the bottom of my heart... One day, I talked to her about it, I asked and talked nicely to her asking wat's going on actually... She told me that she don like the way I talked to her... Okey... I admitted that sometimes I really over-joked... But all of us knew that... What's wrong with that? I apologize to her... I also promise that I wont do that again... She deleted the post... Without a public apologize... I acceptted that without complaining...

Yea... Our relationship improved alot in 2 months time... But, there's problem going on again... It happened to my best friend, A... She spread rumours bout a guy, J have a crush on A... But that's not true at all... She asked A whether A know or not J likes her... A told her that's not true at all... No such thing going on... She don believe that and keep spreading... When A told me bout that, there's tears gonna flow down...

Nobody told me about she being like that... And I totally forgot how she treats me when we are good... Then, I remembered the incident happened to my bestie 2 years back... I shall not elobrate more about that incident here...

There's still alot of stuff I felt uneasy about but I reli dowan to talk more here... What already past let it be a history no use for mentionning it again and again... Then I realised, faith cant overcome everthing in this world... We must face the reality... All these had made me strong to live in this fake world full of lie...

No comments: