February 22, 2010

#172

Yesterday went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi with XY and Mae Vin my Bbq plaza kaki... haha... We planned to have it together once again since last month i think... Bcoz of our tight schedule we cant make out of it... Then we decided to go out on yesterday... We meet up there at 10 o'clock. But the Bbq plaza onli open for business at 11.):

We walked around and I bought something!!!!!!!!!

*A new flats from Vincci!!! And I love it so much!!(: At last I found a flats that I like from Vincci.

Capture some pictures...

*MV and I... In Padini Concept's fitting room.

*MV, XY and I... The Bbq Plaza kaki.

After that we moved on to Jusco Bukit Raja to meet up Atika for Starbucks!!! She helped us to get discount... Since yesterday was her last day at KRR then mind as well just use her id for the last time... haha

*Me with my greean tea frap with chocolate chips-Faeez special Starbucks... He gave us lots of whipped cream, chocolate syrup and caramel... Yums... Thanks Faeez...

*Atika with her Hazelnut Hot Chocolate... Damn nice...

*Faeez and I...


*XY, Faeez and I...


*This is the cake and small pau my mum used to pray... Saw the small gold on the cake? cute hor? haha

No comments: