February 25, 2010

#173

Yesterday was my Costing Management Mid Term Exam... The question kinda hard for me... The day b4, Sir Kelvin came in to our class and gave us some tips...

*Funny rite? lol...

At nite, I invited Jessie, XY and Seow Wei over to my restaurant to have dinner together but SW she couln't make it... Before the dinner starts, XY and I went to Aeon Bukit Raja to return my Nandos uniform... But our main purpose to go there is to have Starbucks once again!!! haha...

*XY and I... She oledi half-drunk with just drinking tea... Wtf?!

*Me with Dark Mocha-Starbucks... I knw my nails look hideous but i'm gonna do French Manicure tomolo!!! yea!!!

*The three of us... XY, Jessie and I...


After having dinner at my restaurant we move on to the next round at Oldtown Jalan Kapar and chatted till 12 midnight onli went bak home... And we gonna go Bukit Cahaya together tomolo for hiking!!! Cant wait!!!

No comments: