April 18, 2010

Outing after a long time(!)

Again, I abandoned my blog for so long... Sorry la... My life is so hectic... Internal and External exam is coming soon... Havta work harder starting from now... am resigning from my current work soon... So that I will have more time to do revision...(:

Well, I went out with Susu and Tena yesterday for a movie-Date Night, Lunch@The Chicken Rice Shop and Starbucks!!!! Starbucks@Aeon is not nice... JJ Bukit Raja and Centro is much more nicer... Plus the barista is not friendly too...):

We go for our lunch 1st before the movie starts... Seriously the three of us cant go out together... We will end up gossipping over some sensitive issues that shall not to be reveal here... U guys will never imagine how long we had been over one topic... lol...

*Tena and Susu at The Chicken Rice Shop...

*Susu and I...

*Tena and I...

Did I mention that Date Night is awesome dead?! OMG!!! i reli fall in love to that movie... We can reli learn lots of bad words from that movie... Then Susu realised why is the movie 18 PL...

After movie, we move on to Starbucks and continue gossipping! haha...

*The 3 pretty girls!(:

Just one short update bout my life and to tell u guys that I'm not dead yet... he...

No comments: