March 12, 2010

#174

Yesterday got my SPM result... What I think was, I did reli badly in this exam... Kinda regretted for not being serious... It's all my fault actually... I got pretty good result in my UPSR and PMR too although I din study it at all... I just din get why I got the sulky results as I did study for this exam... WHY???!!! Felt reli disapointted of myself... What has past has past! I knw!!! But, I still need some time to get rid of my sulky mood rite now...

I burst off in front of bby... I think he is the only one who will understand what I felt... Thanks to him... He did motivate me too...

After taking result, went to Neway@Centro to sing K! with Susu, J-nel, Mich and Ashley... Sang lots of emo songs with Susu... Some pictures that I took...

*Camwhore in the K room...

*Susu and I...

*Mee again...

*J-nel...

*Mich... Being all emo...

*Susu...

Sorry, I forgot to take Ashley's pictures! So sorry!!!
Bby decided to buy me a bag from Vincci to make me happy... He knws that I deserve a present for my not-so-hard work...(: Thanks bby...

*Love it so muchie... He gave me the money and I go buy myself...(: