July 19, 2010

#187

An update after so long!

Just settled down everything at my new apartment at KL. Found a job at Times Square and started working for almost 3 weeks d... Everything is just fine...
At first, just couldn't used to the new environment and that leads to insomnia... But now everything is normal... Thank God that's sitll weekends and I can bak to Klang and meet my papa, mama, wei, san, Ah di, sticko and tigger... FYI, sticko and tigger is my dog...

Homesick just attacked me after 2 weeks staying here.
I missed my parents, siblings, friends and my previous life...
I was thinking whether is this the right way for me to leave my parents working so hard just to pay my college fees that cost bout RM40K not included the living expenses yet.(!) That's sound really selfish. Am I?
I might just as well back to Klang and study at any high school for F6... It not onli save money and my parents don even need to work so hard for a living... But, going into private college for Hospitality courses is always my dream since I'm still in high school...

What should I do now?

No comments: