June 30, 2010

GNO!

Went out with the babes a day before my birthday for a play at Taylors Lakeside Campus... Dressed up together with the babes at Ashley's house before going out!

*Our outfit the night! From left, Mich, Shu Ee, Me and Ashley!


*Ash drove us there by my car... She's happy that at last I let her drive my car.(:

*My present-Starbucks cup from Mich and Necklace from Ash.

Another present!

*A condom from Mich too... lol. I did asked her,'Mich, a box of condom have 3 packets of it. And why do u just gave me one?' haha...

*After watching the play-12th Night.

*Mich...

After that, we headed to Chill Out at Subang Parade and stand there for one hour plus onli we decided to go Starbucks ar Centro for a drink...

This year birthday is just a simple one as I don reli have the mood to celebrate it. Anyway, thanks for all the wishes!(:

No comments: