February 20, 2009

Farewell

Today is my skul principal's farewell...
No skul... quite relax though...

*Pn. Zainon...

I admit I not reli like her but i do felt sad abit when she's leaving... When i 1st went to skul form 1 she's the principal til now... somehow got some feeling towards her... I just don like she nagging during assembly time and the canteen stuff... that's all... she din scolded me b4 so, i think she's ok la...
I hugged her for da last time... I do hug her b4 when i received some certificate o something... I'm a human i got feeling k? haha...

after that I just took pic and wondering around... boring le...

*Ash and I...

*J-nel and Ash...

*three of us...

*From left-J-nel, Yeng(me), Siew Sheng and Joan...

Lastly,

*My new moral teacher... Pn. Siti Hajar...
I like her... She's sporting and nice...
at least better than Pn. Shirley... look down on ppl 1...

No comments: