February 14, 2009

UPDATED!!!

I oledi got my belly piercing!!!
Haha... So happy...
I cant wait to wear a bikini to go Sunway Lagoon to show off...
hehe... sorry...
It's not that painful actually...
but after the process onli I can feel the pain...
I'm so proud of myself that I din scream coz of painfulness..
So, after pierce I buy myself a cup of Java Chip from starbucks as a gift for myself as I'm so brave...
lol...

>Friends...
I cant reli read their mind...
Just because i'm not longer same class at them, they don even smile to me when we see each other at the corridor... WTH!!! then, selfishness in their mind and soul... they planned something as if i'm not part of them... Fine, if u think i'm stupid... I don care... I know i'm not stupid but i just din put much effort in my study onli...

>School...
I'm so frustrated to be in skul d... Stupid prefect and all the stupid rules... homework piling like hell... argh... feel like giving up schooling...

1 comment:

Jo-Yee said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! You got your belly piercing d! :D :D :D :D :D I am so proud of you! :D :D :D I WANT TO SEEEEE!

Heeheee. Really not painful mer? :X

Hee, also, I still love you even if you have changed to another class you know. ): You are one of the very few friends that I really really love. (:

Don't be upset la. Sometimes people memang like that one. (:

Muaaax! :D