February 24, 2009

Lunch?

Yesterday, after skul I followed my mum and aunt go for lunch in a korean restaurant situated at BBK... At 1st, I tot korean style food will be spicy like hell... Who knew their kimchi is nice not reli spicy and the kimchi soup too...

*My sister and I...

Then ordered the food... Some pictures...

*Bibimbap-it come with bout 6-7 side dishes...

*The cold-Bibimbap hehe...

One main meal like this about Rm15 to 18 onli... Not that expensive rite? At least cheaper that Japanese food... haha...

*the side dishes... alot rite?

*From left-my sis, me, my mum, my aunt's fren and her daughter...

Then we went to Jusco and shop...
I bought a new pillow... hehe...
After that we went to mcD and had dessert....
Guess wat?
The McFlurry become so small d...

So bad... Like not enough to eat....

No comments: