October 20, 2009

House Visiting

On monday, Ash, Atika and I went to Tena's house for Deepavali's celebration... I drove us there... Tena's dad is a great cook... Her dad and mum prepare a great lunch for three of us... After having our meal, we went up to Tena's room and camwhore plus chatting...

*I forgot wat they talk bout d... haha...

*Tena... Thanks for ur invite ya... Thumb up for the food... Although u are not the one who cook it... We know u cant cook... lol...

*Ash... She's enjoying Tena's bed...

*Atika... She went there just for Aaron onli honestly... haha...

*Mee... I look pretty rite? Say yes...

*Ash and Tena... That sliding door is Tena wardrobe... Awesome rite? I wan it too...

*Atika and I... Pretty gals...(:

*Three pretty girls... Jealous?! haha...

*The four of us...

*All of us lying on Tena's bed...

No comments: