October 31, 2009

Just Graduated!!!

Yesterday I stayed over at Ash's house with Shu Ee, Mich and Tric... We arrived there bout 830... We chat, we laugh and we played Monopoly together... Having fun... Today, we go to our Graduation Day at GoldCourse Hotel... I'm reli enjoying alot... Took alot of photo... It's like 100++ in my memory card... So, Shut Up and enjoy my photo!!! No caption for it neither unless needed... haha...



*My wrist band... All five of us, Shu ee, Ash, Mich, Tric and I bought it for today....



*Credit to Joey for the cardboard that she made....(:

*Mich and J-nel sing on stage...

*Me with the flower that Susu gave me...

*My best English teacher ever...

*Best EST teacher!!!

*Best Add Maths teacher!!!

*The most leng lui Physics teacher....

*The camera man of the day... The one behind me and Susu...

*Celebrated Siew Sheng and Seow Wei's birthday...

*Oh my Zee Yeng... U graduated d!!!(with sobbing voice) quote Susu imitating my mum... lol...

*Spot me!!!

*Both of us with our own flower gave to each other...


That's my graduation... I love it... A great experience... Thanks to all the teachers!!!!

No comments: