October 8, 2009

My experience with new babe

Yesterday evening, Susu called me up to company her at eng ann... She tot she's having class(according to Rock Chan's info that the class is still on). I quickly took my shower and rush out... I'm driving my new babe... I think she's reli cant wait to be my first passenger... I fetch her to Big Apple with the boyfriend... Then headed back home to fetch my sis and brother to tuition... My mum keep calling me to check me up... I reached safely home by driving alone without the distraction from bby... Thank God...

Today, go for lunch with bby, I drive my babe... Then fetch him home awhile ans headed to Bayu Tinggi to meet up his fren... Later, went to hospital to visit his cousin then fetch my sister from skul...

It's damn easy to drive my babe... I love it...

No comments: