May 5, 2010

#179

Last Friday went shopping at Aeon Bukit Tinggi with a mystery friend of mine... We walk around and hunt for food... That day I ate till my stomach is gonna burst... Believe me.. We drank coffee at Kanna Curry House first while waiting for the mall to open... Then, fried chicken chop at Shih Lin and sushi brought from Jusco... Wanna go for lunch at Bbq Plaza but we realise that our stomach cant stuck in any more food... Walk around and I bought a pair of wedges that I wanted so much since long time ago...(:

*The paper bag...

*My new wedges!!!♥ From Vincci.♥

After shop around, we went to have some light snack at Pao Bing the ice shop...

*And I fall in ♥ with the Matcha Ice with Red Bean... Yum... I realise that my blog is lack of food picture... haha... Hence, I purposely snap one to post it up here...

Our shopping day ended at 1 pm and we headed home... And of coz, I take away some takoyaki home to nom...(:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday night went hang out with the darlings at Station 1 Meru... Miss them so much...


*Atika and I...

*Xin Yi and I...

*Mae Vin and I... Sorry Mae Vin.. It's a lie that I dont miss u... I do miss u kay?(:

*Mae Vin, Cherrie and I... Cherrie looks more mature and SEXIER!!! haha...

*The 5 of us... It's a self-timer taken photo... Sorry for my ugly face... I know I'm ugly oledi but in this picture I looked worse....);

Next, YENG's camwhore time!!!



*Select two of the best... That less pimples can be seen... lol

No comments: