May 1, 2010

A date with dearest!

Last Monday, had a small little date with Atika at Starbucks Bukit Raja... It's been a long time since we last see each other... And I got to know that she's leaving for Pahang soon... Hence, we planned a small outing... Update each other with some juicy gossip... We chatted for like 2 hours... Bout everything... Looking at Nike guy passing by and Sir Faiz too...(:

Align Center*Me with a cup of warm water after having the new drinks-Espresso Cream Frappucino... Very nice... ♥
>Credit to Atika for the editted picture!

*Atika with her drinks! Lala behind... She's working at Starbucks now... I oso want!!!);

*Atika and I with our drinks!♥ Thanks to Lala for helping us to take this picture...(:

*Atika is camwhoring!

*Now is my turn to camwhore!


#Atika, I will always remember u as u brought all the joy, noise and etc to my life... Although we just starts to get close after I entered Science 2... But, believe me I truly appreciate every moment we spend together all this while... I oledi starts missing u when I got to know that u're leaving... U are the 1st among us to go study at place far away from Selangor... Promise me that u wont forget us... kay? Do visit us if u having break o holiday!!!

*Cheers!!!♥

*Tried to tie it for the first time... So damn easy... I onli nid 4 normal rubber band to hold it!

p/s:A big Thanks to ATIKA for the new blogskin!!!!


No comments: