May 19, 2010

Shop till I drop.

Went for apartment hunting with Hui San yesterday around Tun Sambathan, KL. I drove all the way to KL without getting lost!!! We are so awesome... Spotted lots of hot angmohs.♥ haha... Hui San even wanted to ask for his number as he passed by our cars as we were stucked in jam.

We stopped by Methodist College as Hui San wanna pay her first semester fees then we drove around there to check out some apartment for rent... Unfortunately, all rented out d... We managed to leave our number for the management office of the condominium to help us look whether got rooms available o not...

As the lady promised to give us a call after an hour, we have our brunch nearby there at Old Town... Hui San and I talked non-stop whether we are in the car, eating, shopping or in the toilet... I realize that I cant be reli 38 when she's around...

Manage to bought 2 dresses at Times Square at a very cheap price... Damn happy... Both of us are Kitschen's fans for sure we will stop by the shop and grab some outfit there.(:

*In Kitschen fitting room...

*I should have bought this mini skirt... I like it... Nvm, still got chance... haha...

*After trying several type of mini skirt and I decided to buy this sets-halter top and this denim mini skirt!

Then, we ran all the way from Times Square to Sungai Wang for tea break at T.Bowl!!! I love this concept restaurant!!! This is the second time I've been there...(:

*Look at that fella peeping ppl doing business in the toilet! haha...

*My favourite! Dragonfruit sponge mellow ice!!!

*Cheese scallop!!! So nice!!!

*Hui San with her tom yam nissin noodles in t-bowl... The soup is reli nice...(:

*My roommate-to-be!!!

No comments: