June 3, 2010

#183

After finished two external paper of LCCI, felt so relax suddenly... Went to Aeon Bukit Raja right finished the exam with XY to have our lunch together... It was so random when I decided to go Snowflake at night without knowing XY she can make it o not? Without long consideration, she said YES!!! I was so happy... I've be longing to try that for so long time but don have the time to go there... Asked the boyfriend whether wanna join us o not? And we just go!

*Snowflake bestseller. Wonder why felt not that satisfied but I'm still Happy!!!

*Me with my desserts!

*The boyfriend and I. He just cant smile properly! Jeez...

*Bby with his friend Henry...

*XY and I... She's too happy that she can eat at Snowflake again!!!

*TWO AH BENG alive!!!!! haha...

*XY and I...(:

The outfit of the day!

*Denim Jumpsuit that I bought at the blogshop MySweetiePie

At nite after coming back from Subang, went Mamak with all my babes... But Mich didnt show up because of skul tomolo...): We chatted for like 3 hours non stop. Shu Ee become more girly d...(: And pretty of coz... All of us laugh out loud like nobody's business... We being so hype up and Ash was saying out loud to Tricia that,'BEEF doesn't come from COW!!!' for like several times. haha. Reli enjoy the moment with them. Hearts them alot!!!

No comments: