May 23, 2009

Just read it!

I love to go out with Hui San and Vee Thin... Know y?
Because we like to see leng zai and we got the same taste... Means if I feel this guy is leng then I'll tell them... And they agreed! haha...

That day, we went to PM together... HS saw this guy and she gave me a hint. I got it and ya... The guy is cute and pretty... haha...
VT also agree that the guy is leng... But we din saw tha guy at the same time... HS and I don't know that VT saw him too...
VT almost bang him le...

In car, we create a few scenes...

Scene 1:
Go down the car...
VT:Are u okay?! Give me ur no. I'll help u to contact ur family...
If the guy is not blurr, he will answer this:
Huh?! Give u my no how are u going to contact my family?
haha... lol...

Scene 2:
Go down the car.... Very kan cheong...
VT:Are u okay?!
Guy:okok...
VT:Sorry sorry...
Guy:Nvm nvm...
VT:U sure? This is my no... Anything just contact me...

Another way to give a guy ur contact no... haha... Clever le...

No comments: