May 2, 2009

1st May

Go Aeon Bukit Tinggi with XY, my sis and her fren... We planned to take public bus but all the bus is fun of human being... I mean reli fun till no place to stand oso... The door oso cant open... So, we decided to call a taxi... Thanks to Shu ee that she still having the taxi driver's no saved in her phone... Or else, we have to cancel our plan d...

We reach Aeon BT bout 1 pm... Then we headed to Bbq Plaza to have our lunch... XY who don like to eat there go to Secret Recipe to eat alone... She is weird... Felt sorry to her... But 3 of us wanna eat there... After eat, we separate and walk our own... XY and I went shopping aroung the whole Aeon till we felt wanna vomit d... Summore there reli crowded... We oso went to Starbucks to buy drinks... I fall in love to Greentea Frap with Chocolate chip d... Ahhh.... So nice... And I saw the merchandise they will give away if we collect 12 cop... It's a bag... It's cute and nice... I aimed it!!!

I manage to get some nice and cheap shirt there... I bought two spaghetti stripe from F.O.S. It just Rm10 each... Look good on me... While XY bought a dress from Nicole MnJ... For her BSS dinner o sumthing... Not bad la... Look good on her too... She like it so much...

Then we go bak to Klang bout 5 o'clock... My leg is pain like hell d...

No comments: