May 29, 2009

Thanks GOD!

I got my papa bak!!! Not that I lost him la... Just some conflict happened in my family... But now it's okay! Thank GOD! My prayers answered... That two days I reli pray so hard for my papa, and GOD bring him back to us... Thanks!!!
I'll just take this as one of the challenges in my life and for my family... As the elder in the family, I'll do my best to protect my family...

Just back from W33 Cell group meeting... It's awesome... Thanks to Andrew for fetching us to Daniel's house and to Daniel's mum too, for fetching us home one by one... They are reli nice ppl... Like them...

Kinda regret said Ryan is hot... They keep teasing me... And it's reli kekok at there coz Ryan oso knw that I said he's hot... Argh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed. Having you adds colours to our cell group too ;) Well, how about saying all W33 people are hotties? :) Any amens from anyone?

Zee Yeng said...

Ya! Amen!