May 31, 2009

Shopping!!!! and Church!!!

I'm so tired!!! Just reach home bout 9 o'clock! Woke up early in the morning to go to church... I took bus with XY and Joey... We waited for bout half an hour to get a bus to Subang... The weather is so hot somemore...

*My pink colour nail! I like it... haha

*XY fall asleep in the bus... Just wanna make fun of her...

*Joey and I...

*Random picture of me and XY...

*Cherrie and her GUESS handbag...

*Another random picture of me and XY...

*Our cell group member... loves...

*XY daydreaming... Ryan behind... See how straight he sit...

Talking bout Ryan, he is funny man...
We walk in a shop and have a look... Then he wanna try this shirt... U know what he did? He take off his shoe... Joey asked him y he took off his shoe? He said I forgot... lol... Now I know why he button up his shirt till that high d... Because of his tatoo... And he said he do tatoo not to show ppl but wanna let him himself see onli... 38 one...
Then we went into an accessories shop... He wanna buy a pair of ear ring... He asked Joey, Gay o not? Wat happened next I had no idea... Joey asked him to wear his new ear ring, then he go toilet and wear it... B4 he go, he tell Joey, Don walk away, later I lost... lol... We are laughing out loud that time... But anyway thanks to him for helping us to take our shopping bag...

*Us... Pretty girls...


I bought...


*A pair of sandals from Voir...

*Make-up bag from Body Shop... Cost me RM39... Expensive?

*Inside the bag there are fews thing like lip gloss, mascara,etc... Now it's expensive or not? No rite? I'll feel reli sorry to myself if I din buy it...


*A hoody!!! From Romp..

Last but not least,

*3 pairs of ear rings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that was a great shopping spree eh?

Zee Yeng said...

YES! I love all the stuff i bought!