January 21, 2010

#167

Yesterday, all Nandos staff are required to wear chinese traditional clothes due to Chinese New Year Celebration and promotion... Hence, I borrowed Yin Qi's cheong sam and wear it as a uniform... On tuesday, went shopping at Jusco for another high heels... AND I GOT ONE THAT I LIKE IT SO MUCH!!!! muahahaha.... I oso stayed bak for staff meeting...

*Me posing with the menu... Outfit-Hoddy and shorts from padini... Beside, gold colour promotion bag from Vincci!!!!

Once I stepped into Jusco, I went to Padini and find Joey who works there... Then saw this couple with a very cute baby(wait, not just a normal baby but ang moh baby!), they don have a member card so they cant have the discount... Joey asked me to offer mine for them... I got to collect point and they got their discount and get wat they want... So nice helping ppl out...

*During the meeting... I busy camwhoring... haha... That's Sir James, the one wearing grey uniform...

*Fazli and I... He is a funny guy... I like him... haha... Opps... Someone might got jealous... Dunno who la... But the gal whose wear pink cheongsam one... haha...

*Sir Nashmie and i... Joey!!! I found out wat size of pant he's wearing d... It's freaking 27!!! Cant believe it!!!

*XY and I...

The next day!!!

*Me wearing cheongsam...

Know wat? everyone is eyeing on XY and I once we came out from the car... All the gal was fiercely looking at us scare we goda their bf... lol...

*Fazli and I again...

*XY and Fazli... *ahem... They look like married couple rite? Pink and Red... oppss... I just mentioned PINK... haha...

*XY and I with Sir Nashmie and Anas...

*Anas and I... BTW, his name is Asan but everyone called him Anas... Dunno y... And he always got molest by Sir Nashmie... U guys shud see how he reacts... haha...

Guess what?!

I curled my hair!!!

*Tadaa... Pretty rite?

*Atika and I...

*Atika, XY and I... At last, XY can take a normal photo without moving... lol...

No comments: