January 17, 2010

Outing with friends!(:

I'm officially Berjaya University College 's student!!!!
Went to Times Square today for a campus tour... Thanks to Mr Resh...
The campus is so damn cool... Cant wait for my courses to start... I'm going for August intake though because of my LCCI... Then after I graduated from Berjaya, I will be holding double Diploma in my hand!!!! haha...

Some pictures that I took...

*Oenology Lab... Where we will learn bout wine... Cool rite?

Found one very cool stuff in there...

*Wine aroma kit... Cant wait to use it...

*Coffee and tea academy... That's Mr Resh... He oledi 35 years old... No one will believe that... lol...

*Mae Vin and I with the chocolate art... Yes... That's chocolate...

*Mae Vin, Xin Yi and I...

*One of the fine dining place... There's a very nice view up from there... It's situated at the 14th floor btw...

*Mae Vin and I took photo with mirror again but at different place... I love this campus so much because they have mirror everywhere... haha...

Went to Gasoline and had our lunch there... Then XY decided to draw eyeliner at there... So, we helped each other to draw...

*I helped XY to draw...

*She helped me...

*Then, she helped Mae Vin with that...

*XY and I...

*Mae Vin and I...

In the evening, we went to Central to celebrate Sally's belated birthday... Din manage to take any photo and I have to go off early because something happened in my parents' restaurant... Anyway,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SALLY!!!

No comments: