January 15, 2010

I'm back!!!

Thank God I'm still alive...
Yes... I'm not dead yet although my blog looks it's dead millions years ago...
So, I'm gonna pack a week post here... It's gonna be a very long post with some photos of course...
Firstly, I would like to say that I starts to love my job at Nandos d... I started to get close to my colleague oledi... Especially my new colleague-Fazli... I love to talk to him so much... He is so funny... And helpful too... Because he is talk and long, then he always help me to take the stuff that being placed at a high place... When we have free time, we will spend time talk and chat and laugh all the way... Know wat? My manager, Sir Faiz, is also a fan of Harry Potter... We can talked about lots of stuff including some sensitive issue...

Last Saturday, went to KP and have brunch at Popeyes with bby and my sis... The food suck... My sis ordered shrimp and inside the batter that's a green coloured thread... The manager changed for us, and there's still a green thread in it... He got fed up and changed to the other meal for us... And the service is sucks too... Know wat's the green thread... The span that they used for washing cutlery... WTF?!

*I grab him to camwhore with me... haha...

*I love this picture...

*He is trying to act geeky... Tak jadi... haha...

*Act cute...

*Got pissed for taking so many shots... haha...

Then, on Sunday went to KLCC for an edu fair with XY, MV and Sarasijah... Went there by ktm of course... I dunno the route there...
And guess wat? We saw Daniel Wu!!! haha....
Took a photo with him...(:
Tadaa....

*XY and I with Daniel Wu haha...

*Got the feeling to kiss him on his cheek... Hope he don mind... lol...

*Mae Vin, Sarasijah, Xin Yi and Daniel Wu...

*The four of us...(:

*At Sakae Sushi for lunch...

*XY and I...

Then, XY and I went to Jusco Bukit Raja to celebrate Joan's birthday at Secret Recipe...

*Us with Joan's frens...

*XY, Joan and I....


Lastly,

Happy Belated Birthday to Joan Ng!!


No comments: