January 28, 2010

Rojak post

I'm back once again... Sorry for abandoned u my bloggy for awhile...
I'm so lifeless nowadays... Everyday go class, work, eat and sleep onli... I don even have time to read finish the novel that I borrow form Ash and on9 to update my blog... FML...
Here come all the photo that I took but been postpone to post up here...
Starts with Nandos' one first...

*Jessie and I... She's been helping XY and I alot there... When we got bullied by some ppl there, she will always fight for our right... Thanks to her...(:

*Fazli acting cute... Yes, that's my hand... lol...

*Annas and I... One day I'm goona take a photo with him and his hair... stay tuned...

*From left, Fyda, Yeng and Hanna...

*Kimi and I...

*From left, Kimi, Fyda, Yeng-mee, Hanna and Annas... And Lal hiding behind Annas...

On Friday nite, after work, I drop by Ashley's house and hang out with them for awhile... So long din meet up with them d... We watched AAR video together with pizza from Tattoo and chocolate... Ash and I were having this talk... And I couldn't believe it came out from here mouth... Shall not mention it here...

*The four of us... Ashley holding the camera...

The next day we went to Sunway Pyramid together and visit Sue May... Yea... Visit her is one of the reason onli... Shopping is the 1st...
We have our lunch at Full House their food is nice... I give 9/10...

*Me with the menu... Cute rite? Like a magazine onli... Part of the menu actually is all bout fashion...

*Ash and I...


*Tricia, Mich and Shu Ee...

*Me with my newly bought hair band from Bonita... Damn cheap wyeh... That day I bought three top that I super love it... One from Nichii, one from F Block and the other from Forever 21...



*The six of us... Everyone is holding at least one shopping bag... lol...

*Our very first couple ring... I totally fall in love at the sight towards the ring... Bby bought it for me... When I show it to XY, she totally freak out... lol...

p/s:i wanna go meet BLG tomolo!!!!

No comments: