April 27, 2009

Fun...

Today I skip my bm tuition class and went to Jusco BBK... My aunt wanna buy a present for her fren from Body Shop... When she is paying at the counter, I saw she is taking her credit card out and I asked whether I can buy something or not... She say ok... And she din look at the price... haha... After paying then onli she ask me how much is the thing that u bought? I answered, Rm42... hehe... She is shock...

I bought a body lotion raspberry flavour...


My grandma is going with us too... As she entered Body Shop, she said it out loud, 'Wa, so pang(nice smell)... haha...

Then my mum and aunt go to Voir and I asked money from my mum to buy coffee from starbucks...

*At Johnny... For our tea time...

My mum love the steamboat there...
As I am walking back to Voir, everyone is looking me with a funny look... Like what's wrong with dis gal... Cause I were drinking two of it...

No comments: