August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to XY!!!

Yea! Finally you are 17!!! We cant stop u from drinking beer or red wine anymore because you are the same age as us now... I promise, next year for your 18 birthday, we will be celebrating at a pub o wateva it is... Wish u good luck in ur exam!

Let see what we got her...

*Big Apple donut as a substitute of cake...

Before we went to Big Apple for donut... She keep annoy me to have our lunch there... I purposely drag her walk around KP first while waiting for Mae Vin and Amy to reach KP and meet us... We actually wanna do manicure first while waiting for them but the shop is closed...

When Mae Vin and Amy is there already, I brought XY there...
She is happy to see all the donut waiting for her...

*She wanna swallow the donut when she saw it but I force her to take picture first... lol...

*Happy face because she can eat them after this...
I left out the present that Mae Vin and I gave her... A Converse handbag...

Next, we find a shop as a substitute for our manicure... We just a treatment and polish our nail...
Tadaa...

*Mee with my pink nail polish and pink bling bling purse... Love it!!!


Lastly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, XIN YI!!!

No comments: