August 19, 2009

The last moment

Today, can be consider the last day for us to wear our GG uniform to skul d... Normally, after August all the koko activity will end and all of us will start to concentrate on our exam d... So we decided to wear it together for the last time... We oso took lots of picture in the class... Love it! Now let the picture do all the talking...

*Susu and I...

*Seow Wei and I... I look fugly here...

*Three of us!

*Susu and Seow Wei bang the wall!

*Susu the mom teaching two of her daughter... Seow Wei is like day-dreaming and ignoring Susu... lol...

*Three of us once again...

*The prey and predator...

*Susu and I...

*Susu and Seow Wei...

*Again...

*Me wearing bak my shoe... Look like kid onli...

*Syuhada my partner in class and I...

*Susu and Tena... I tell u... Tena reli yeng... We talked about sensitive issue sometimes and she agree with wat we said... She's reli nice...

*Tena and I...

*Susu and all our miserable classmates... lol...

No comments: