August 20, 2009

One Malaysia!!!

This year I'm so semangat to attend my school Merdaka Celebration! Mayb because I love the 'One Malaysia' slogan... At least the slogan not that racist! I love it! Especially the 8tv nasi lemak advertisement... hehe... We sang song out loud out, shout and ss-ing... All of us wear traditional clothes... As for me, I wore a Kebaya... Some ppl is kinda shock when seeing me wearing a Kebaya and stare at me... I like the feeling being the center of attraction although just for few minutes! Sorry for being so bimbo and LOA! lol...

Next, picture do all the talking...

*Mich and I...

*Rock Chan the Ratu Cantik of Pakaian Tradisional Kaum Cina 2009 and I...

*Tena and I...

*Speechless...

*The flag... The red colour line is made up of all BK-ians signature...

*Mich and I...

*Susu and I...

*The cake!!!

*Seok Huey, Shi Hui and I...

*Ashbir and I....

*All the leng lui!!!

*Atika:Leng lui for sale! Leng lui for sale!!!!


*All of us!

*Pretty me...

*Three of us with Puan Soong...

*Me again... Pretty? hehe...

*All of us with Puan Khasbia....

Lastly,

Happy 52th Merdeka Malaysia!!!
One Malaysia!!!!

No comments: