August 11, 2009

I love my life!!!

I love my life sometimes...
I got a family that loves me so much!
I told papa that i missed his cooking so much on sunday...
He said restaurant don have the material now... So he asked me wait 1st... Tuesday he will cook it for me...
I tot papa sure forget bout it d...
But... Just now...
Papa came bak with...

*Three layered pork with soy sauce...

Everyone must be thinking just that onli?
Y not? Even one simply dishes like this can satisfied me...
And my papa is a great cook... Just some three layered pork can cook til so nice...

Then, I got a boyfriend who loves me...
Bby brought me to lunch before my tuition starts today...
Mayb I looked more pretty today...
Got few guys keep staring at me... Bby damn angry and hug me in front of those guys...
Proof to them that I'm not longer available... lol...
I'm so sorry Bby... For wat I did...

I oso got alot of friends who will always by my side...
I got lots of friend out there and couldnt list down here...
If I left out anyone, they will felt offended le...

No comments: