August 22, 2009

A Happy Day!

Today I go dating with the boyfriend at Aeon Bukit Tinggi...
We reach there then straight away went to buy movie ticket...
Since The Proposal time already passed, then we decided to watch 'I Love You, Beth Cooper'...
Before the movie start, we went for our tea at Big Apple...
It is so miserable in the cinema...
That cinema for the movie onli both of us...
The movie also not that nice... sucks la...

After movie, we went shopping...
But I din get anything for myself... Cant find anything that I want...
I do get something for someone... *grin*
Headed to Shi Lin to have brunch together...

*At Shi Lin....

I were thinking whether to post o not to post our picture here...
Don care la... It's my blog... I got the right to post my own picture here...

*Mee!!!

After walk awhile in Aeon, we headed to the old Jusco...

Walk walk awhile... Then, Starbucks!!!
We chatted, jokes and lots more... hehe...
I love it!!!
Thanks bby!