September 24, 2009

Another Outing

Yesterday went Sunway Pyramid with XY and Shu Ee... Shu Ee drove us there...
Then we have our brunch at Carl's Jr... The food is not nice... Believe me, Shu Ee was like keep complaining bout the burger... So do I... haha.... After eating, we start walking around and shopping of cause...
My shirt was stained with Coke, then I decided to buy a top from Nichii... Continue to shop around after change the shirt... I am so regret to wear my high heel to shop round... It cause alot of trouble to me...

*My new spaghetti strip that I bought at Nichii...

Then I realize that this top is to appealing... I bought another top from Forever 21... That's the first time I got something I wan there... I changed into the new top when I'm gonna go to Cheras Pasar Malam with Aby, Hui San and her sister, May... Shu Ee and I went to Starbucks and have a drink together...

*Shu Ee and I... (sorry for the blurr picture)

*Us taking picture outside the toilet with the mirror of the lift...

*Shu Ee got herself a jacket that she reli love... She got reli high when she's wearing ... I tell u, this jacket is reli cool... U can take out the hoody, make it shorter and etc... (credit to Shu Ee for this picture)

Then I cant stand with my painful leg and walking with the high heel, I bought a flip flop from Mod and change into it... Felt relieve after that... Shu Ee is a best shopping partner too... Met her 2nd sister there... Her sister reli look like Shu Wen... Even the arrangement of the teeth... haha...

After Shu Ee went home, Aby came with Hui San and May... We shop around awhile... I company XY to bus stop then we headed to Cheras Pm... It's fun to go out with Hui San too... She's so playful... We saw a stall selling the same shirt as May wearing... Not to say same too... Because we know that's reli fake one... I pakat with May said, if the seller ask how much we bought this shirt, u say we just bought it for RM8... Then we asked the seller, How much is that shirt, the seller said, I give Rm18 la... We keep arguing with him and said we just bought for RM 8 ni... You see, we got the original tag her... And so on... At the end, still cant get a low price... lol...

We saw a stall selling Korean food... The man is a Korean and when he speaks in Mandarin still got their Korean accent... This Hui San was trying to immitate the way the man speaks and order the food... After we got our food pack, the man said, Kamsahamida and Xie Xie to us... Dunno wat happened to Hui San, she said 'Sayonara' to him... lol... That's Japanese la...

We were tyring to be playful all the time... As for saying Excuse Me in the right way, we tried to immitate some ppl said in the funny way like, 'kiss me, kiss me' lol... We also trying to play a fool with the guy selling accesorries... It's fun going out with her... I can be reli sampat around her... We headed back to Klang and have our supper at Bukit Tinggi and reaches home at 1 in the morning...

No comments: