September 21, 2009

Appreciate

Just now I went to help up in my parents' restaurant...
My sister told me that this table, they ignore o to say don care bout their parents who already middle-aged... Normally a big table can only fit 10 to 12 person but this family, want the whole family of 13 0 14 to sit together and that's include the small kid who need a baby chair... Can u guys imagine how squeeze is that? Then all the dishes served... I saw this old man have to sit aside and eat by holding the plate on his hand... How can they treat him like that? I totally went speechless when I saw this kind of situation...

This situation reminds me how I din appreciate the time I have with my grandpa last time... And remind me that I din spend more time with him and also din know him well... I could recall that nite my aunt called from Kedah and I answered the call... I could hardly hear wat she said on the other line... She cried really badly... She stays with grandpa and never leave him before...

Past will always be the past and for now and the future, I should take good care of my grandparents of my mum's side... I would never let myself regret anymore...

No comments: