September 19, 2009

Marriage...

Marriage was one of our hot topic lately...
XY did always asked me bout marriage...
I oledi plan my marriage long time ago... I don nid a huge wedding ceremony o dinner...
I will just have a small little party in my new house-husband and mine... I will only invite few of my closer friend to share this happy moment with me... Wedding or marriage is just include two person that's all... The bride and the bridegroom... What for to announce it to the whole world? I don like a wedding dinner where all my parents' friend is there and also all my relatives... It's my wedding, and I can't have fun and enjoying myself throughout the whole nite... Have to 'jaga perawakan'...

I also planned to married at the age of 25... Have baby preferably one boy one girl at once... Something like twins u know? haha... I dunno how to say it in English... pai sei la... Then, the rest of my time I will spend wisely on my child and work... That's all... Not to forget, my husband...

I don nid a big and huge bungalow to live in... A condominium will do... I just wan a simple life... As for wedding ring, I'm ok if there is no big big diamond on it... A proposal ring like the Disney princess crown ring sell at Poh Kong will do... Seriously...

No comments: