September 13, 2009

Update!

hey, guys! Sorry for not updating for a week...
Exam going on and on... Tired. Not enough rest and sleep for me...
On tuesday evening, my dad was admitted into ICU in Sri Kota Medical Centre...
He felt a sudden pain on his chest when he is having his nap...
I was not at home that time as I was having lunch with Aby...
When I wanna step into tuition centre, my sister called me and ask me don go to tuition...

Then, my mum quickly come fetch me and rush to find the nearest clinic first... I shall not say wat's da clinic's name... The doctor is nervous when it's emergency case like this... My dad ask for a kind of medicine that he took it before but seem likes she dunno whether it's exist o not in her clinic... She asked us to send papa straight to the hospital and shall not waste any time...
Mama on the double signal and honk all the way to the hospital... Some drivers were kind enough to make a way for us! Thanks! In the A/S unit, the doctor straight away do a check up for papa... Half an hour later, they send papa to the ICU ward... They suspected it as heart attack... Shocked... Wait for the Cardiology doctor... He said luckily we sent papa in on time... If later than that, probably will die... Thank God! The next day, without wasting time the doctor did a check up and operation as well...

My uncle and aunty came to visit my papa that day... My aunty's husband, Uncle Ian is reli nice and funny... He hug me right after he saw me... And said, Wah... Big gal oledi... In the hospital, every one is speaking in hokkien and teow chew, he dont understand anything and sat quietly beside my aunty... We chat a little bout education stuff... Suddenly, he hold my ponytail and also my fringe and said, What is this? How can u see ur exam paper with ur fringe like this? haha... pai sei la... When going back time, he hug me again and said, Study hard! Don play the fool u know? And don comb ur hair so much! haha... funny... He is a mix of Portugal and Indian I think... They called it Serani in the history book...

Today, papa had discharged!!! So happy!
He is even more happy! He keep complaining that so uncomfortable to stay there...
Today waiting for the doctor to arrive to do a final check up he already waited till very pissed off d... Then have to wait for the front office to do the final bill for an hour... I fall asleep on the bed while papa keep staring outside the hospital... haha...

Reach home... Went lunch with Aby... Papa ask where I go for for my lunch... I said roasted pork rice lo... y? He said he wan to eat too... I said No... Not allow... So oily and unhealthy and etc... He kept quiet... lol... Then I said, I only allow you to eat roasted duck and chicken that's all... I'm the boss now!!! haha...

No comments: