September 1, 2009

Pls take it seriously...

You know wat?
I hate people take my stuff and kinda like make it like it's theirs...
Just like all the picture that i took and post it here...
I can see image or to says twin of my blog somewhere out there...
Can't you just ask my permission first?
It's reli pissing me off...
And yea...
I hate people out there, try to use my bby as their driver...
You guys gets wat I mean?
Just because he got a car, doesn't mean you can just call him to fetch you without letting me know...
What the fuck?
He's my bf... Not your personal driver or wat so ever... Please bear in mind people!!!

p/s: Joey, the above statement is not talking bout you ya... We oledi sort our thing out... I accept ur apologize...(:

4 comments:

Jo-Yee said...

Yea, they should always ask. ): it feels terrible to see YOUR OWN THING in ANOTHER person's blog. right right?

and tell yl dont fetch them la! haha :D

Zee Yeng said...

Yealo...
I damn beh song...

yaya... i told him... don even answer their call...

Hitori said...

haha...some ppl just bhb to call other ppl to fetch them for free.i hate these kind of ppl too.haha.at least they shud know how to balance.taking others like Ah mat.

Zee Yeng said...

yala...
so bhb...
take ppl for granted...