April 18, 2009

Bazaar Pandu Puteri 2009!!!

Today I goes to the bazaar at Dataran Kemerdekaan, Shah Alam...
Not that fun actually... But I do enjoy myself... :)

*Dataran Kemerdekaan...

*Girl Guides...

Know who I met there?

*Yea... Sultan of Selangor...
This is the 2nd times I met tuanku d... If u guys do read my blog... I do post bout it...

*Tuanku in his casual wear...

*Tuanku giving speech... And Miss Margaret sexy back... The blue kebaya... hehe...XD

*Joan and I took picture with Tengku Puteri...

Last minute wanna use up all the coupon, Er Qi suggest me go for lucky draw... And I get...

*Chanel No. 5.. It smells weird and strong... I gave it to a gal... She like it le... I think it's fake one... Of coz la... haihz...

And and... Joan and I being interview by a guy... I think this guy is working for the eduwebtv.com of MOE(Ministry of Education) Of coz la... der... So nice... haha... :D Proud proud... He said he will select a few ppl for the video.... If I found me myself in the video, i will post the link here... In the coming post... hehe... but one thing very embarasing is, some girl guides uniform not lengkap... Very memalukan if the video come up... haihz... speechless...

Then... ss-ing...

*Joan and I... She and her henna...

*Xi Ying and I...

*From left-Susu, Rock Chan and Yeng...

I bought...

*A mug...

And...

*A bookmark.. cute rite? Shin Theng do one... Proud of her... *claps...

Last but not least...

*A novel.. Just Rm 1 nia...

No comments: