April 21, 2009

Old skulmates...

Yesterday nite I went shopping again with my mum and i bought one Rm10 beg... Same as Joey's one... nice le... and cheap... Firstly, I go to Fotokem with my mum and aunt... Suddenly a guy standing behind me and say excuse me... He summore stand so near... I get shock and i step backwards and look at him... Then he ask, Forgotten me d? I said, huh?!

I look at him once again and I got shock! It's Wen Kang... My primary skul fren... He seriously change alot man... Cant recognize him when I saw him...

I asked him to take a picture with me... And he rejected me... I seldom ask guy take picture with me 1 le... He said, he very pai sei and decided to send his own-taken picture to me...

*Wen Kang...

He reli change alot... And grow taller d... And and look nicer liao... haha...

No comments: