April 22, 2009

Missing Him...

He went to Japan d... Yesterday flight... And I started to miss him d... I felt lonely without him... Mayb I used to be with him all the time d... Now he is not here with me, I felt losing sumthing... We oledi be together for bout 4 years d... Now is act as a training for a tougher relationship la... Kinda weird though... When he is here, I don have this feeling and now he is gone, I miss him... Haihz...
I haven receive any call from him... Pls call me... I wanna talk to u RD...

4 comments:

Jo-Yee said...

oh my god you didnt tell me he left to japan d! O_O

how come he go there one? i havent belanja him makan also! havent buy present!

(: buy webcam la. can see him everyday.. (:

Zee Yeng said...

For work...
haha... The company just tell him a week b4 onli...
I don think they have pc there to use...

Jo-Yee said...

oooo how long is he going to be there?

Zee Yeng said...

3 months ni...