April 25, 2009

Tired...>UPDATES!

Just now morning went to kp with Rock Chan... Then susu and May Shuen come at around 2 pm... haihz... waited for them damn long d la... We went shop around... Buy stuff for IRR tomolo... 4 0f us shop like ah sam onli.... til got ppl offer us to apply credit card... I was like huh?! I'm under age le... Reli like ah sam u knw?! every1 pass by us then straight away look at our trolley...

Now I'm at Susu's house... Overnite... Her house is comfortable... But dunno safe o not? I'm not very sure whether she got any bad habit o not... Like suddenly woke up at mid nite then ask ppl go toilet... She saw wat i'm typing now and shout, 'I wont la!!!' haha... I'll tell u guys the answer k? whether she will o not? hehe...

#$%@- Yea... She din... I sleep in a very peaceful environment... lol...

No comments: