April 26, 2009

IRR-Hsk...

Today I woke up 6 in the morning to help Susu to prepare all the food and stuff... And I forgot to bring my hardwork to HSK... Hardwork-signboard for our stall haihz... We do it till 2 am le... haihz...
But nvm... At least we get back our modal from all the food that we sell...

Pictures time...(:

*My dog-Sticko... Cute?!

And...

*Mich, Leong Wee(Sorry Mv), Me and Sir Gerard's dog... cute...

*I met Sachdev there...
He is so sporting to take a picture with me... tq.(: He grow reli tall d... That's why we sit on a table to take pic... haha... pai sei... I'm the Cook of the day... See... I'm wearing the apron...

Then... I go to Starbucks at centro mall with Shu Ee, Ash and Mich... Having a great time there... And we chat alot and gossip lots there... 1st time go out with Shu Ee and I think that's the 1st time I talked that much to her... haha... Pai sei Shu Ee...

*Siao poh Mich and Shu Ee... Look at Shu Ee... Funny...

*Shu Ee...

*Mich and Yeng...

*Ash and Ee..

*3 of them...

*Ee, Mich and Yeng...

okla... I'm tired... Wanna go take a nap 1st... Just wanna update...

bye...


No comments: